Well I did it, I started my morning at 5:45am .. walking 1.5 miles.. I am so proud of myself (and my hubby) for actually getting up that early and doing what we said we would. I also watched my portions and drank tons of water. It was a good day. I'll be the first to admit the weekend was HORRIBLE.. I don't know how I let it get so bad.. my mind set is that if I eat one bad thing.. ie an ice cream sundae.. that I've ruined the days calories so I should just be able to eat what I want and start over the next day... That is a bad idea.. I need to get it through my very stubborn, very thick head that I can not keep doing this. I know I will have bad things, I will allow it.. but I can not have bad thing after bad thing after bad thing.
Now I need to continue throughout the week so I can see those numbers on the scale going down... my week's goal.. no "bad food" until the weekend... it is a holiday after all.. and to talk at least 4 of the 7 days...
No comments:
Post a Comment